Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tropical Smoothie Cafe..Yes I am obsessed with this place!!!!


Well today, as I have EVERY day this week, took my $4.60 (with tax) and went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe. I listened to a "friend" and tried something different and not my normal Sunrise Sunset which is Strawberries, Pineapples, Oranges and Mango WITH Splenda. I got the Paradise Point which has Stawberries, Banana's and Pineapples. It was OK but I would not get it again:(
Sooooo tomorrow, I am getting the SS again. I actually need to get a job there so I can afford my daily smoothie fix.
Just incase anyone is wondering about "D". "D" is my friend who I made mad yesterday talking about Suzanne...well tonight I made her MAD again when I dumped her for Big Brother ALL STAR..I am soooo enjoying that show. I am not a huge Boogie or Erika fan so I do not want ether one to win..I am just so looking forward to Erica hearing ALL the mean things Boogie has said about her AFTER she has "slept" with him ALL summer...stupid stupid women.
SUZANNE...are you not PROUD of me...I added a picture:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You ROCK!! See the lesson of the day did work..even though it was in the comments section. Let me know what you want the next lesson to be :-)

The smoothie looks YUMMY....I may have to find someplace similar. Will keep you posted.