Tuesday, September 26, 2006

IU


Well you either know or do not know how much Nicholas loves IU. He has went to swim camp there the last 2 years and LOVES it. When you live in Columbus you are either for IU or Purdue and Nicholas is for IU!!! We redid his room this summer (while he was at IU) in red and white with black accent for IU. He LOVES it. When I was out shopping last week I found this PJ bottems. Usually NOTHING I buy he will wear as I have "taste for crap" (his words, not mine;) and guess what..HE LOVES THEM!!! Us Moms are alot smarter then our kids think we are:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmm..I'm sorry but who is that YOUNG MAN in the photo? It certainly isn't Nicholas as he is supposed to be cute kid in kindergarten....:-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry me again...hit send to fast. Tim says "GO BLUE"!!