Sunday, September 17, 2006

End of the Weekend:(

Well, it is Sunday night and the end of a beautiful weekend. The weather could not have been any nicer. I wish I could say we did all this out door things BUT we did not. Yesterday morning Tyler did have soccer and soccer pictures which was fun. (They lost again) Then yesterday afternoon we went to the MALL to get Nicholas clothes. $400.00 later and a stop at our favorite Chinese Restrauant we came home (broke). Today, I had a friend and her son come down and we went to the outlet mall and then took the kids out for pizza.
I really was hoping to get in the pool but never made it in and now the weather is getting cooler and rainy so I might have missed my last chance. Hope all your weekends were more exciting then mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you did not go into your pool? That is a SHAME!!! If I were in town I would have gone in it then :-)