Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Me Me and More ME This Week!!!!

This week has been about making the mom happy...
Monday, I went and got a haircut and hightlight.
Today I went and got a much needed pedicure and a SMOOTHIE. I have been soo good all week and have stayed away from the smoothie place but after my pedicure and Sams Club I decided MaMa needs a Smoothie;) After HOW many trips to the smoothies place they came out with punch cards, Nine punches and your 10th smoothie or sandwich for FREE!

So, I now I can honestly say, I have no grey in my hair (as it is the lightest it has ever been), my feet now look all fally with a new fall color on my toes and I do not have smoothie withdrawl anymore:)
PLUS as a added Bonus I just got the new Longaberger catalog..WOW what a week;)

No comments: