Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bad thing about a Blog

The bad thing about a blog is "hurting" someones feeling...I stated earlier that Suzanne knows everything!!!!!! She does know everything BUT I have this other friend who we will call "D", so she does not know that I am talking about her.....(just between us, "D" has to be the CENTER of attention). Well "D" read what I said about Suz, and she called me up and said I read what you said about Suzanne...I know alot too....Blah Blah Blah....
Well I just want to say and this has nothing to do with "D" but I have this friend named Denise (no relation to "D" (wink wink) who knows alot too..she is so nice ..wonderful and best of all SHE LOVES SMOOTHIES too from Tropical Smoothie Cafe, even if it is the peach one.
So what I was trying to say is I am so LUCKY to have 2 friends who know soooo much!!!!
Thanks Suzanne and DENISE for being such GOOD friends.

No comments: