Sunday, August 24, 2008

He was SURPRISED!!
















Well, Hank was SURPRISED!!!
He left around 11 to go golfing with 3 friends and got home around 6 and we were ALL in the front yard and he honest to goodness had NO idea..he said when he came around the corner he saw people and thought what are they doing. He said it took him awhile to realize it was HIS party:)
It also was our friend Barbs birthday so she is in the last pic with Hank.
Next party is Tylers Birthday party (Yes it is a few weeks late) on Wednesday since it is a 1/2 day..16 kids..and me. FUN!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

It was a great evening...if you need help on Weds let me know.

susanb said...

This looked like a blast. Hank is so LUCKY to have such a wonderful wife to plan such a party for him!!

Liene said...

That's a Sam's Club cake!!! My dad turned 60 last year and we had a round one using the 60 design. Lane turned 40 this year and his cake also came from Sam's but I did the Old Buzzard sitting on a headstone instead. I think there's a photo of it on my blog. Look at the April archives.