Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to my MUCH OLDER then me Husband


Tomorrow, or today (depending on when you read this) Hank will be 50!!! I know..you had no idea I married someone who was SO much older then me but I did:-)
I have to say it is kinda funny as this bday is getting to him. I personally think it is pretty funny BUT I can laugh as I have 15 years to go (that my story and I am sticking to it) before I am 50.
Happy Birthday Hank..You are a GREAT husband and a Great dad. We love you!!!

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Hope you have a great day ~ when Tim gets back we will celebrate your big day.

Hull Family said...

If Hank is 50 (which is the new 30) that makes you let's see....how about 21 so you're still legal to drink ~ cause we know you want to be legal! Hope he has a great day!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Hanky-pank. You are exactly 10 years and 1 month to the day older than me. :)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Happy Birthday, Cigar Boy! :)

susanb said...

Happy Birthday Hank! You are so lucky to have such a beautiful and YOUNG wife!!

Immortal Woman said...

Happy Birthday!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Hank! You are a shining example of the "new" 50!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Birthday Hank!! Join the over 50 club from two who have BTDT!!!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06