Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School


Today was the FIRST day of school here. I have to say I was not ready for them to go back even though I know Tyler was and I am pretty sure Nicholas was also. Ty is in 5th this year so we only have this year and next in Elementary school and Nicholas is in HIGH SCHOOL this year. He was JUST in Kindergarten so I have no idea what happen to grades 1-8th!!
I do not go back for another WEEK and I am THRILLED. It was nice to have the day to do wanted and when I wanted to do it:)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Kids look great....glad they had a great first day!! Time flies...tell Nicholas to enjoy every day of H.S., it will be over before he knows it!

Suzanne said...

THey look great! Where is the traditional finger count?? I hear KOHLS calling our name :-)