Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hoover Floor Mate


I bought a Hoover Floor Mate a few months ago and blogged about it here. I just want to say I STILL LOVE IT!!! I would recommend it to EVERYONE. We have 2 rooms of Laminate and the rest of the main floor is tile. We just tiled the basement family room so I have a lot more tile then carpet now. Today I did a really good floor cleaning and I can not believe how nice it cleans:) The amount of DOG HAIR that came up AFTER I swept was AMAZING. I would love to say it makes Cleaning FUN but I won't go that far:)


2 days till we leave on Vacation...wooohoooo!!!

The basement is ALL painted and Hank needs to finish the baseboards as we went and bought new ones last night. It looks soo nice down there..if only my FURNITURE was back I would be a happy women. My goal was BEFORE we left on Vacation but I decided this week I could make the WHOLE house nuts or back off and finish when we get back.

We also listed my parents house this week..I know that is SOON but it will be better for both of us when we do not have it hanging over our heads that we need to clear it out. It was HARD cancelling their phone number as it was the ONLY number I had growing up and I know when it sells it will be really hard.

5 comments:

Hull Family said...

I may have to get one of those as I have a ton of tile, kids and cat hair....

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I have yet to get a floor mate. Sounds great!
You need to post some pics of the basement when it's done...I'm guessing it will be beautiful!
I can't imagine what it's like to go through what you're going through with your parents' home/phone number. The phone number seems like such a little thing, but it's HUGE. Especially when it's been "your phone number" all your life. My mom has our original number still and I can see how that will be so difficult to cancel. Wow.
Best of luck to you on all your endeavours. And have a GREAT vacation too!!!!!

Suzanne said...

I guess I may HAVE to get one of those things once our floors are done. I know selling the house will be hard but as you said it will be good to have that completed. I know you will have an amazing vacation.

Steffie B. said...

Yes...I still need to check into that. lol

Emmis is ok at the moment....she is having her heart checked next month....the doctor did clear her sports physical but she got a new inhaler and it does state....cardio-gram results pending.

She still has a headache on a daily basis....if she still has it next week....we are getting more blood drawn for further testing. Thanks for asking about her! ;)

Hugs,
Steffie

Alyson and Ford said...

I want one!!
Hope you are doing well with your parent's home. May you have peace and joy while settling the estate. I am so glad my Mom is still with us, but my Dad died during our wait for our new daughter. It is so sad knowing they are not with us; I hope the memories and your faith will keep your heart lighter.

Alyson LID 01/27/06