Sunday, July 27, 2008

3 Word Sunday


We leave Friday night for Gulf Shores and can I say HOW MUCH I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A VACATION!!! We have never been to GS before but have heard a lot of GOOD things about it! We have ALWAYS went to FL but thought we would "try" a different place this year. We had booked this after the first of the year and it was suppose to be my sister and her youngest, my dad and our family..We know my parents will be there is spirt!!
The only BAD thing is we get back and my kids start to school the middle of the week so this means summer is OVER for us:(
I still have not bought any school supplies BUT I did get/order Tylers BDay gifts as his Bday is the Monday we get home. My baby will be 11!!
I am sooo not ready for school and all that goes with it...(plus I go back to work then and I have not had enough "float" time.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

You will all have a great time. I agree, not enough float time...maybe I will just float while you are at work :-)

Lundy Wilder said...

A good place to look at all the fun stuff to do is Gulf Shores Vacation Info
There are also some kids travel games to print and candid restaurant reviews.
It is hot here this week, but great beach weather. Have fun !

Denise said...

Eat at LuLu's!

susanb said...

I hope this trip is relaxing and you have a great time!

Hull Family said...

Looks like a great place to try out those new mojitos! Don't think Suzanne will be floating now that somebody floated away with her debit card...looks like she'll need a few mojitos, too! I hope this trip is everything you need it to be!

Diane said...

I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Gulf Shores. Enjoy!!!!!