Sunday, March 11, 2007

If I was a girl and 13 I would want to DANCE with him:)


Well, Nicholas went to a girl in his class Bat Mitzvah yesterday. The church part was in the morning and the party was at Harrison Lake Country Club in the evening. I have never been to one so I think it is really neat that he got to go to one...he "guessed" there was over 200 people there are A LOT of them kids from school. HE HAD A BALL!! He said they danced the whole time as a group, had GREAT food and lots of drinks (Shirely Temples, Red Bull and soda;)

When he called to tell it was over at 11 he actually said to his MOM..."I have a story to tell you in the car"...I said "did you dance with a girl" ...he said "I will tell you in the car". Well 11:00 could not come fast enough:) He got in the car with a HUGE GRIN and I just LAUGHED....YES my handsome son danced with the girl he has liked for a while (she happens to be our dentist daughter:)
Me being the mom said where did you put your arms around her and he said her waist and hers were around my neck (yes, he had the big smile the WHOLE story). Then I ask.."did you step on her feet at all" He said NO:)
He is soooo growing up!!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

WOW Nicholas you look so handsome! Like your mom said I would dance with you too!!