Sunday, March 11, 2007

FINALLY


I was not going to post how much I have lost so far till I reached 75...Well, yesterday it was 74 and I got on the scale today and said "COME ON 75"...Well, I completly passed 75 and went to 76 (which is 1 better;)
My "goal" was to reach it by spring break and I made it a week earlier!!!
My next "personal" goal is to lose 88 which is what TYLER weighs....then I can say I have lost Tyler (not literly but just in weight:).
I am hoping to reach that goal by Mothers Day...and 100 by time we go to FLORIDA in July:)
It will be 3 months on Tuesday since my surgery and go see my Dr. that day.
I lost 20 on the pre diet and 55 since the surgery:)
I am considered a slow loser by the weight loss boards I read BUT I am thrilled on how I am doing and I feel pretty darn GOOD!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

oops..sorry didn't mean to erase that! What I said was what and accomplishment for you! Great to hear how well you are feeling.