Sunday, March 25, 2007

Amanda and Ryan's Wedding




Wang Family at my Moms house
Me, Amanda and Pam
<-Amanda and her dad Ken





<-Megan




<-Amanda & Ryan
<-Tyler, Amanda and Nicholas
Terry, Me, Pam, Brenda and Donna















Last night was my BEAUTIFUL Goddaughters wedding. I was there when she was born as I was her mom Pams Labor partner,(the first person to hold her was ME:). I still shocked that she is now old enough to be married. (I feel sooo OLD). Here are a few pictures from the wedding and reception. Megan is Amandas sister...she is not BEAUTIFUL too:)
(on another note I FINALLY hit 80 pds TODAY, it took me 2 weeks to drop 4 pds BUT I am still THILLED:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Great photos...love the new family photo too!!

Amanda is a beautiful bride :-)

Ummm....when did Megan stop being a little girl and turn into such a beautiful young woman??