Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3 MONTHS Today:)

Today, was my 3 months anniversary since my SURGERY. It is hard to believe it has only been 3 months when I think back. I feel GREAT:) The beginning was not the most fun but 76 pds later makes it sooo worth it. I am still "figuring" out what agrees with me and what does not(bagels). I know do not go back for another 3 months and then I think it will probally be a year. I did have to have BLOOD work today so I should find out in the next couple of days how my levels are. I am not expecting them to be too good as I know I am not getting all of my protein in most days. I was going to post a PICTURE but it is on my new camera and I have not installed it into my computer yet. (It is only going on 3 months since we got the camera..lord knows I do not want to RUSH anything:)

2 comments:

boxwoman said...

I can hardly wait to see a picture!!

Suzanne said...

It has been 3 months already?? Where has the time gone..looking forward to see a picture {since I can't see you everyday}