Friday, April 18, 2008

We Survived the EARTHQUAKE of 2008 PARTY!!


Yes, we can think of a reason to have a party so this was the one we had tonight. Jill sent a email out today inviting people to her house but since Hank is GONE and I made Nicholas stay home last weekend for BuNcO and I could not leave Tyler home alone I said "can we do it here"! So it was names We survived the Earthquake of 2008 Party:)
Jill brought her "Bucket of Ritas" and I made a few appitizers and had beer and pineapple juice and banana rum (YUMM). There was 6 of us and we sat outside by the pool and it was a BEAUTIFUL night. I just ordered the Margarator's Margarita Maker and can not wait to get it:)
I am sure it will be used this summer.
I am so happy the weather is getting nicer. I floated this afternoon and Tyler and his friend swam after school today also.
*Funny story is the one mom who was here son just turned 16 and got his licence. Nicholas went to the movie with Ryne and since you can not drive anyone for 90 days after you get your license RYNE drove to the movies alone and Rynes mom took Nicholas. Poor Jo has to get up in the morning and take Nicholas to swim and Ryne can drive himself. (Thanks Jo:)

1 comment:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

You kill me!! An earthquake party...pure genious!! And floating in the pool sounds divine...especially with a big 'ol bucket 'o margaritas nearby...
How's the pooch?