Thursday, April 10, 2008

This and a little of THAT

Another HUGE THANKS to Suzanne for Pimping my BLOG again:)
Love the NEW look for spring and summer!!! I would have NO idea how to do this and she does a GREAT job!

Tomorrow is BuNcO and I am looking forward to it! We ALWAYS have a GREAT time as it is a FUN bunch of moms:-)

Saturday, Tyler's DI team goes to State so we are meeting at 7:30 and it will be a LONG day. His team is doing the obstacle coarse challenge. They have to tell a story with out words and have a moving vehicle that you have to somehow change and you can not touch. They did REALLY well on that part but they had trouble with the instant challenge. This is where they are given a challenge and have a certain amount of time to do that task. They have NO idea what it is till they walk in the room. (Think of that one Drew Carey's show).

Hankster left for China today for 2 1/2 weeks. It is hard when he is gone as it is ME doing everything and I can not go to the gym in the morning :(
Mom of the year actually ask today if I could bring my 10 year old in and let him sit at a table when I drop Nicholas off at swim at 5:00 in the morning. They said YES so I might do this a few mornings a week and see how it works out. I LOVE going then as it is not busy and it gets me modivated for the DAY.

I need to go through the kids clothes and see what they need for spring/summer and get stuff together for a garage sale and Ebay. I love love love EBAY!!!

Pool water was 83 today so mama will be floating soon:)
*It now 85 so WOOHOO!!!

2 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Suzanne sure does a mighty nice job with the pimpin'. She's so talented! I love the colors...so springy!
Best of luck to Tyler and YOU being on your own for 2 1/2 weeks. I am impressed with your motivation!
Can you buy 70 degree weather on ebay??? It is slushing/snowing as I type... :(

Suzanne said...

Sure rub it in why don't you....floating in the pool I mean!

I know your weekend will be busy but hopefully full of success too!