Saturday, April 12, 2008

BuNcO







Last night was BuNcO and ALL I can say is I have 11 friends who are a BUNCH of B@@bs*. I left my camera sitting at a table and today I found 24 B@@BS* on it. Yes, 11 women took pictures of their B@@Bs* and their FEET with MY CAMERA!! I should post the damn things (all 24 of them) BUT I am really not trying to get a bunch of OLD men who want to see a BUNCH of 40 year old B@@BS* (or feet to my blog)!
TRUST me NEXT month I will keep my camera WITH ME!!
So instead I will just say last night was FUN again...
Diane had MOST BUNCOS!
Barb had LAST BUNCO!
Sue had MOST WINS!
Terry had Most Loses!
AND DENISE (the picture taker) had the THANK YOU FOR COMING and taking 11 B@@B* shots with my camera prize!!
*I guess I should say they were more CLEAVAGE Shots!

The DRUNKO BUNCO Shirt was bought HERE!!! REALLY Cute shirts so you should CHECK THEM OUT!!! They have a lot of different shirts..really cute wine, margerita and martini ones:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you're not going to post the b@@b pictures can a guy at least buy the private collection?

There's not a lot of excitement up here in rural iowa and a little piece of home would be nice.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh, that's freakin' hilarious!! I sure do miss drunkin' bunco nights! Your friends are awesome! and love the shirt by the way...is it yours?