Saturday, February 02, 2008

My NEW Favorite


Can I tell you how much I am liking McDonalds Fruit & Yogurt Parfait. I am not a yogurt lover at all but I thought I would try one and OMG...it was love at first bite:)
Hank has been home from China since Thursday night and he called twice this weekend saying "do you want one of those yogurt things". Gotta love a man who buys his wife YOGURT!!! And who said he is not a romantic..OPPS that was ME who said it:)
I have Denise hooked too and poor Suzanne in England said they stopped carrying them over there..WHAT a better reason to move back SOONER!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow...you have Hank trained FAST! I LOVE those too and am looking forward to going to the super new McD's to get them. I will see you in 6...count 'em 6 weeks.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I love 'em too! With a big mac and large fries and diet coke too, Baby! ;)