Monday, February 25, 2008

4 Boys Swimming


This is Nicholas and 3 other boys he swims with. This will probally be the relay team for state. Another parent took this after their relay in Sunday and I love this picture BUT I am not loving his hair! Have you ever seen such crappy hair. Nicholas usually gets 2 haircuts a year (1 before each state) so since state in in 2 weeks I am HOPING we CUT his hair! It is so light right now from the chlorine..not as light as in the summer as it is almost blonde in the back from the sun and chlorine.

4 comments:

susanb said...

Gabi and I are sitting here trying to pick out who is who since everyone has grown up. We can only pick out Nicholas. I think my oldest daughter is really wishing she were back in IN from the "looks" of this picture!! Would you please email us names. Thanks!

Pug Mama said...

way to go boys - you must be so proud!!!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! And I can see how proud you are!! So awesome! Go Nicholas!!

Anonymous said...

wow how handsome they are....but, you gotta start feeding that boy!!! just kidding, i am sure they will do well for state, how proud you must be...keep me posted.
terry b