Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1979 and don't I look FINE:)


Suzanne posted a CHALLENGE to post your Senior Picture on your blog so here it is...
I am not a blue person and guess what color my shirt is? Don't you just love the feathered hair. It was shortly after this that I started with the BIG bang look..I could spray my bangs up to get that SWOOSH like you would not believe..Personally I am waiting for BIG hair to make its return as I still love it..My opinion is your hair should be in proportion to your A$$ and hello....I NEED BIG HAIR!!!

4 comments:

terry b said...

oh my gosh..do i remember that girl and the hair...and the lighthouse limited (disco), those were the days girl...from your 1979 class mate..terry b

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness....I can SO see you dancing in a disco with you whisping your head back and forth. Because we know you looked GOOD doing it!!!

Hull Family said...

Other than being parted on the other side - I think we had the same hair style - just no body and bounce to mine! I aways thought you were years younger than me....you DO look fine!!!

PS - Disco had it's place! You can still see some of the moves when you see the kids bump & grind dance today! We just didn't stay "glued" to each other while doing the "Bump".

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Woohoo! You just needed a sparkly tube top to make that photo extra special!