Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


I hope everyone has a GREAT Valentines Day...I am not one of those "mushy" Valentine people so sorry no picture of Me and Hankster..Just one of my 2 "little" VALENTINES:)

*Thanks Suzanne. How would I do my BLOG with out YOU!!

**My DEAR husband who is not ONE bit romantic bought me 4 McD Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits (I keep then in the fridge for breakfastes:), McD GC to buy MORE and Tropical Smoothie GC's. A man of my heart..yogurt and smoothies what more could I ask for. I am going out tomorrow night with the "girls" so I said to take the kids to McDs on me..takes some of the guilt away as I bought him nothing and I am going OUT!!! I think there is a Mango Margarita calling my name..diana..diana...diana..(can you hear it too:)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Way to go HANK!! See after all this time he finally figured it out {wink} what else could a girl ask for? Forget the chocolate go for the smoothies any time!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! Your little Valentines are so handsome!