Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Mom Update

We have been spending more time in Cinti since Swim if done for a few weeks. We had planned to go down today but yesterday she had really bad day so I ended up going down and staying all day. She was so confused and sleeping most of the day. TODAY she was a different person!!! This was the best day I have seen her have in a while and it was WONDERFUL!!! She was awake most of the time we were there....she ate a litte (and I do been a LITTLE). Hospice said she will have good and bad days and we are so THANKFUL for the good days. It was a great family day and we are ALL happy with each one we get.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you got to spend a great day with your mom! You are all in my thoughts.

Marymac said...

Diana, just to let you know how much we are thinking of you all right now from here in Scotland. We love your mum and have many fond memories of good times with Mary & Bob in Florida. Sadie is keeping me up to date with E mails photos etc but I just wanted to add our good wishes to all of the family.
Mary Macdonald