Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School Days School Days...dear old wonderful....











Actually I am not ready for school to start BUT both of my kids are. I guess being home with THE MOM made them realize how fun school is. Nicholas (8th) is ALL about the social part and Tyler (4th) just LOVES school. Here is our 2007/2008 back to school picture holding up fingers for what grade they are in. Nicholas said do I really STILL have to do this!!!
*Also in the picture is Riley and Nicholas with "Andrew" between them...I told them NEXT year he will be back for the picture....hear that TIM!!!
**DUH...I just realized that Nicholas did not have his fingers up YET!!
***Sooo what did the mom do today? Went to the Bank, Verizon, Outlet Mall:) and Tropical Smoothie for my kids are back at school and I am still home smoothie...aka Cranberry Crush!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well the sap that I am cried when I saw the photos! It is so nice the boys are thinking of Andrew! I know he is thinking of them too.

Julie said...

That's cute - good idea about holding up the finger thing!
BTW, frickin' chicken is from Fricker's in Dayton - just a sports bar and they have yummy wings. Do you remember them?