Monday, July 06, 2009

Nicholas is 16!!!

Nicholas was 16 on June 25th and that weekend he around 40 friends over for a party:)
It was a lot of fun and I have to say the kids were very good!!! With a pool it is a worry but I did my "little pool rules speech" and I have to say they listed! They swam and ate then hit the basement familyroom which we bought black lights for the ceiling and it was a HUGE hit. Nicholas had said to wear white and there was a lot of "glowing" going on..
Happy Birthday Nicholas..we love you!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 16th Birthday Nicholas...
Looks like a great day..
Love the photos..
Watch out they grow up quickly..
Have a great week..

JimF said...

Happy belated birthday, Nicholas!

Since you are only months away from a driver's license, I must ask you to watch out for fat bicyclists.