Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July


Hank and I took Tyler and a friend of his to the fireworks last night..do not know if it was ME and the MOOD I have been in or what but I was not overly impressed.
Hank is still job hunting and to say that it is not getting to me would be a lie..1 more month of a pay check and insurance!!
The kids go back to school in a month..so not ready for that. I have NO idea what I am doing next year as what I did was funded by a grant and as of now there is NO grant.
I will do a post soon on Nicholas' 16th Birthday party..40 kids, food, a swimming pool and black lights in the basement family room!!!

Happy 4th to everyone and a BIG Thank You to those protecting our Country!!!

4 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Happy 4th to you too! Hope better news will be forthcoming soon.
P.S. I was not at all impressed with the fireworks either. :(

Kim said...

Happy 4th of July..
Have a safe evening..

Pug Mama said...

hope you had a good 4th. Wishing Hank LOTS of luck!!!

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Thinking good thoughts that Hank hears something SOON! I know it will be a huge relief to you all.