Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Newport Aquarium

Yesterday we took Tyler and his friend Dalton to the Newport Aquarium and spent the day in Cinti as it is our Spring Break. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and a lot of FUN!!! The Aquarium was nice as it was EMPTY but the boys had more fun playing by the river..(yes, I could have saved $65.00:) We need to make more of a effort to get down there as there are a lot of fun things to do (and lots of good food).
Nicholas has been snowboarding in Salt Lake and gets back tonight. I got a text from him yesterday saying he wants to go every spring break and winter break as he loves it out there. He loves the who skiing and snowboarding and I just HATE cold BUT I do think it is just BEAUTIFUL out there.

3 comments:

Special K said...

I love the Newport Aquarium. But the ticket prices are a bit steep for what you get, aren't they? Looks like a fun day.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What a wonderful slide show!!!! Looks like an awesome place to go.

sandra said...

My girls like the Newport Aquarium too, but I love walking along the river. I didn't know you lived in my neck of the woods :-)