Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hello my name is...


Do they have a support group for people like me who are ADDICTED to BANANA NUT CHEERIOS!!! I saw them at Sams Club ONCE and did not buy them..when I went back they were GONE. Friday I was at Target and saw them..bought 2 boxes and a box and a 1/2 are gone so I went back LAST night and they are sold out!!! I even found a person and had them check to see if they had any in the back..how sad is that!!!
I love BANANA flavored things and these are WONDERFUL!!!

4 comments:

Pug Mama said...

I'm addicted to the multi-grain cheerios.
YUM!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Grocery shopping is on my list today...must buy these too so I can see what all the hype is about...must be good if they're sold out, huh?

Suzanne said...

KR@GER!!!!

Catherine said...

Oooo...we don't have these in Canada yet. I'll need to put them on my Target shopping list next time we hop across the border. They look super yummy! Thanks for sharing.