Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What have I been doing ALL Week?



Snickerdoodles
PeanutButter Tarts
No Bakes Cookies
Buckeyes
Sugar Cookies
Butter Cookie (Santa and Star Cutouts)
Chocolate in Powdered Sugar
Chocolate Chip
Reeses Chip Cookies
SnowBalls with Hershey Kisses in the middle
Peppermint Bark
Butterscotch squares

Cinnamon Candy (my favorite)
Rolo Candy Turtles
and 24 Loaves of Brown Bread (this year I actually made it in the cans instead of the loaf pans)

Tonight I made up cookie bags/plates/containers and am shocked at how FEW we have left. I know I will be making more Brown Bread as I am going to take it to my parents neighbors as this is what my mom did each year. I know I will make more of the PB tarts and Chocolate Chip and I still have some Snickerdoodle Dough in the fridge as when I made it I messed up (I know..gasp) and instead of doubling it I 4 times the crisco so I put 1/2 the dough in the fridge as I was OVER rolling balls....lol

WHY, do I do this....it makes me feel closer to my mom as she did this every year and I know she is smiling down at me for keeping up her tradition!!!

I still have all the ingridents to make Puppy Chow and Chex Mix so this weekend I will be doing that!
Tomorrow is the staff lunch at school that I am in charge of with another mom (hi Sam:) and Friday night I am having 25 (yes I am NUTS) high school boys here for a pasta dinner for swim. Soooo guess what I will be doing on Friday..making Spaghetti and Meatballs, Pasta Salad, Veggie trays and Rice Krispie Treats!!
Have I wrapped a gift yet..that would be a NO!!!
If anyone wants to come wrap my gift I will feed you cookies:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh that sounds great...you are making me hungry...

Denise said...

Such a show off!

Diana said...

You are just JEALOUS!!

Suzanne said...

I am STILL waiting for my delivery so I can give them to others and act as if I made them. LOL

Nan's Happenings said...

I just gained 5lbs reading your list.....Don't know if I can be your blogger stocker anymore....:( Next time can u post salads to your blog:)ps don't know if this will show up ...but my letters to type in for the password to leave this message say (fateri) Just how I feel....lol