Thursday, December 18, 2008

48 in a 35


Tonight as we (OK..I) was driving to the pool for Nicholas Swim Taco Party I got pulled over. I honest to gosh thought I was getting pulled over one of my brake lights is not working..I was WRONG!!! He walks up to the car and I rolled down my window and he said " is there a reason you were going 48 in a 35" ....I HONESTLY said "No, I had no idea I was". He then ask "where are you going"..I said " to the pool for a swim party for my son" he said "Are you running late"..I said "No". He took my license and then ask for Hanks..which I can not figure out WHY. I said I was going to ask but when he came back and said I am just going to give you a warning I decided I really was not going to press my luck.
The FUNNY part of this story is TYLER (god love him) said "well NOW I will have something to talk about at school tomorrow"...then he said "he had his finger on his pepper spray the WHOLE time MOM" and "well, I guess you do not have to go to the Clink"...So I am sure everyone at school will know I got pulled over and I did not go to the clink:)

4 comments:

Hull Family said...

You were going so fast from all the sugar you ate in those cookies!
Do NOT know what your secret is for being so organized and getting it all done - - would love to have your energy....what kind of coffee IS that you drink in the morning....???? And you didn't even need to bribe the cop with cookies!

Suzanne said...

Bad mom Bad mom...whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come from you!! LOL

I just HAD to say that.

Anonymous said...

Glad you don't have to spend Christmas in the clink!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh, Diana, this is funny on so many different levels...

Your son has got to be one of the funniest 11 year-old boys I've ever encountered. Where, oh where, does he get his smart-a** ways? :) The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?

By the way, I got your Christmas card yesterday and it was A-dorable! Loved the design and photo. I, on the other hand, am a slacker this year with the cards due to the fact that I have done little besides give breathing treatments and shop for the past 3 weeks. Pneumonia and Christmas will do that to a momma...

Bad boys, bad boys...whacha gonna do? Whacha gonna do when they come for you?...