Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Proud Mom on her birthday:)


This picture was on the FRONT page of our Sports Section today!! I had a friend call me and ask me if I had seen the picture of Nicholas in the paper....As she WOKE ME UP I said "no" and she said "it is a GREAT Birthday present for you" as it is MY BIRTHDAY today:)
Sooo when Nicholas gets up I say "you are in paper..Mrs Conroy said it is a Great Birthday present"..As any 15 year old would THINK he looks at me and says "today is not my Birthday". I said I know it is MINE!!!

5 comments:

Hull Family said...

A very happy birthday! And he made the paper for a good thing...which makes it even sweeter! Need any extra copies? I saved mine in case you did.

susanb said...

Happy Birthday!! AND that was a great article and picture - WTG Nicholas

Denise said...

I don't know what you were doing sleeping in so late!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST friend a girl could ever ask for!!
xoxo

Suzanne said...

Well in case Nicholas didn't tell you WE planned the WHOLE thing. That surely was not a random thing you know :-}

Wilson Fam said...

Happy Birthday Diana! And, WOW!! What a great pic of Nicholas!! It looks like an olympic pic! hahaha =]