Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mom...can they please come over...







Nicholas is on the high school swim team and this weekend was the girls first meet as they start 2 weeks ahead of the boys. The boys team went to "cheer" them on and then to dinner and then I get the text "if someone can spend the night" ..My first responce was NO as Tyler had someone the night before and I sooo wanted a sleep in morning which NEVER happens. I ended up going to up to Greenwood with Denise so when I came back I found there were 4 other boys spending the night..So at 11 oclock at night I made a breakfast casserole and got out 2 butter braids. One of the boys had to leave at 845 AM so when I went down to wake him up this is how they were sleeping. I had to laugh (and get my camera). They are a GREAT group of boys and we are soo looking forward to Tuesday as it is the FIRST high school swim meet for them. Go Frogs!!!

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

They look so uncomfortable, yet asleep!
Funny boys! And adorable!
You are such a good momma with your casserole and butter braids...

Denise said...

Oh man Conner missed a good breakfast! I love Kevin with his legs over the love seat. Crazy, crazy, crazy!

susanb said...

You are such a good Mom!!!! Thank goodness they want to hang out at your house.