Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Halloween Party



AQUAMAN..

This family came Trick or Treating..she is 11 weeks pregnant. I have no idea who they were..just thought they looked GREAT!!




Cupcakes and Witch Hat cookies



Appetizers





Halloween Decorations






I did not take any pictures of my kids on Halloween...Tyler went to a Friends house to go with a group of kids from school Trick or Treating and we went over later for a party. It was a TON of fun and the kids had a BLAST. A couple of the kids kept saying that we needed to "try" to scare them...Well, we did as we all got in the backyard and hid in different places and came out at different times. They all "ACTED" like they hated that we did it but they LOVED IT!!!

Nicholas went with some kids from school but did not actually trick or treat. A few swim kids came over as they "heard" we had Full Size SNICKERS:) and Ryne won the prize in my book for his costume..He was AquaMan and he ACTUALLY WORE IT TO SCHOOL!!!















Next is a few pictures of my cupcakes I made for a party we had on Saturday night and some of the food I made..I LOVE to host partys and would love to have a business of making appitizers as I think it is so FUN!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice....your decorations looked sooooo cute!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Yum! Everything looks so nice and yummy!
Sounds like everyone had a great time and I love the bun in the oven people too!

Polar Bear said...

What fun! Your neighbors' costumes are GREAT!

Your decorations are fantastic! Love the little witches hats! :)

Hull Family said...

Sorry we couldn't make it over Saturday! Looks like we missed a great time. But, boy oh boy does my garage look better!