Friday, November 07, 2008

High School Swim Halloween Party


Nicholas went to the High School Swim Team Halloween party last weekend and here is a picture I "borrowed" from someone elses blog:)
He is the Banana. FUNNY thing is he wanted to be a Hooters Girl so I bought a Hooters uniform on line and the shorts were a little obscene on a boy so he THEN decided he would go with the boys team Theme of super heros and I ordered him the black spiderman..well he decided he really did not like it but left the house with it and when they went to pick up one of the Ninja girls she said I have a Banana costume. Guess what is going on Ebay next year..A spiderman Adult costume and he already knows NOT to ask me to buy him another one costume again. Can I tell you how much easier it was when he was 3 and was happy with Thomas the Train:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh and it only gets worse...that was a funny idea tho..the banana...next year, just ask his friends what he should be...jk...terry b

Pug Mama said...

I BEGGED my son to be a banana for Halloween - I even made him try it on in the store.
I wanted to have him be a banana and his brother be a gorilla.
needless to say, it was a no go.
:0(

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I'm kinda glad he wasn't the Hooter's Girl because then I'd be sitting here now in wet pants...

I love the photo! Looks like they had a blast and the costumes are great! You are the proud momma of a banana! :)