Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I can not believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I love all the before stuff..shopping, baking (I made way to many cookies again this year), decorating and then it is ALL over in a day. I usually take our tree and decorations down before New Years since we have a party but this year I might leave it up. We are picking up my dad tomorrow to spend Christmas eve with us and then Christmas day we will go to my sisters. This year will be hard with out my mom but I know "she is with us each day in someway".
Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! I know your mom will be with you all in your hearts. We can't wait to see you in 4...yes 4 days!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you have a wonderful time with your Dad and Santa brings lots of good stuff for everyone!

Wilson Fam said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DIANA! I am covering you in prayer and well wishes! Enjoy your dad and your famiy this week! I'm sure your mom is so proud of you and sending you tons of love this Christmas. I loved the poem from a previous post. Big Hugs! Sonja