Thursday, December 13, 2007

1 Year Later

Well, today was a year since my surgery. I am down 118 pds. (YES, I have really slowed up) and I feel GREAT!!!
For me it was the best decision I have ever made. It is a PERSONAL choice and one other might not agree with and that is OK as it was the right choice for me.
What did I learn in a year.....
1.Gastic Bypass is not the easy way out. It is a TOOL and I still have to fight the desire to eat "JUNK" all the time. Some days I make better decisions then other days.
2.Fat clothes Sell on ebay:)
3. I could not have done this without ALL my friends and families support.
4.Denise will stay up WAY Past her bedtime to sit at a hospital when her friend can not stop crying. (I still owe you BIG TIME)

My 1 year goal was 120 and I did not make it but I am OK with that as I will:)

3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Wow.
Good for you!!!
;0)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Congrats, Diana! You look great in your photos.
Do you realize it's about 30degrees warmer where you are than it is here? I went outlet shopping today when it was +3! Crazy! Hank didn't care for our weather??!!
Love your blog's decor...so festive!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo....you should be proud, that amazes me....i know it was a rough road, especially the beginning., but you hung in there..way to go, terry b