Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner take 2!!





Saturday night we went to my sisters for ANOTHER Thanksgiving dinner and I have to say I thought everything tasted better as I did not have to cook...All I brought was our NEW Drink:)
Lindsey brought her new boyfriend and we all liked him a lot. He seemed really nice and we all loved his GA accent. I sat at the KIDS table and have to say I enjoyed myself as Kaitlin, Nicholas and Tyler were great company and you can get by with a little more there. I had more fun making fun of our GRAVY boat which was LITTLE!!!
We took a few pictures of the 4 grandkids together and I ordered a sweatshirt for my dad for Christmas from the kids with the on it. He is SO HARD to buy for and he wants NOTHING.
Saturday was defiantly a hard dinner without my mom. We all knew she was missing and we had a toast with Ice Wine (thanks Sadie) to her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Julie said...

Holy cow - I can't beat that last comment!
Glad you had a nice day with your family. I can't believe how big all the kids are - I guess it has been 13 years since I had seen your nieces!
Great gravy boat photo. Ha, ha!

Suzanne said...

Too funny....looks like you got the same advertisement that Karen got on her blog a few weeks back!! Wonder if you will buy it??

Steffie B. said...

Wow....two dinners....lucky you! Great pictures!