Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Saturday

5:30 alarm goes off
6:00 Hank and Nicholas out the door to get Brenny and Sydney for a swim meet
6:01 Diana back in Bed!!!! (SHHHH we are not telling Hank this;-)
10:30 We leave for soccer
12:20 HOME from Socccer
12:30 Leave for BaseBall pictures at 12:45
1:30 go from pictures to baseball field
2:00 game number 1 (Hank is here now too;)
They WON by 1 run
4:00 game number 2
They won by 11 so game called
6:00 HOME
by 11:00 BED

Highlight of my day (other then seeing Tyler make a goal in soccer and do GREAT in baseball was the Hawaiian Ice place was at the BB fields and I had 2 of them as it was a HOT day to watch a double headed with a lot of people (most of them HB's) under 1 tree.
*Hank said Nicholas did really well also but I missed it, but we have a meet next weekend so I will see him swim then;-)
** I really should remember to bring my camera but I FORGOT. Tyler is playing for Burger King this year and they have "real" shirts with BUTTONS not just tee shirt and he is THRILLED!!!
***PLUS Tyler was invited to a Bday party from 1 to 5 and really wanted to go...He told the kid he might be a little late. I laughed.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

WOW...what a busy day you all had! Glad to hear Ty did so well...I agree, I think his shirts sound COOL!!