Friday, May 04, 2007

Bunco with 5 SUBS!!!!!

<-the NEW Room


Damn BEV





The SUBS

Lynn





Jill





Kristi






A BLURRY Tracy





Tonight was BuNcO and I WON most WINS.......Yippee for me (not that anyone is counting BUT this is my 3rd month for bringing home $)
Jill had it at her house and let me say her house looks GREAT!!! They did a new addition and it is sooo nice.
We had 5 subs today since Denise's mom is in town, Barb just got back from New York, Jo had to work, Kathy had company coming to her lake house and Mary is running the mini marathon in the morning. Sooo thanks to Mary, Lynn, Kristi, Samantha and Diane for SUBBING:-)
Sooo the winners tonight were...drum roll please:
TRACY (I know I can hear the GROANS from here) MOST BUNCOS. ($35)
ME ME ME for Most WINS (19 out of 24:) ($30)
LYNN got LAST BUNCO ($25), soooo Barb that would have been YOU:(
Jills Sister, Kristi for MOST LOSSES ($20)
and the Thank you for COMING TO YOUR OWN HOUSE went to JILL ($10)
Next Bunco is at DENISE'S house so Denise start cleaning out your FREEZER as Bev will look.
*I would like to point out that someone, not mentioning any names, SUE, is a little BITTER and kept complaining that the SAME people are winning. All I can say to that is HAHAHAHA LOSER!!!!

No comments: