Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today was my 13th Mothers Day and I can still remember my first. We lived in Phoenix and we had only had Nicholas for a few months and went to the zoo and all the moms got a carnation;-) It will go down as one of my most favorite days EVER as all I wanted was to me a mom. Now 13 years later I have 2 GREAT boys and we had another wonderful day.
This weekend was the Donner Early Bird meet so we (me and Nicholas) got up EARLY and went to the pool. (Hank and Ty showed up a little after 8). Nicholas did get the high point trophy for his age group, 13/14 year old. It was chilly this morning and the kids were freezing but we still had a lot of fun. Then we went to Greenwood to our FAVORITE chinese restrauant for lunch and then to the mall. Nicholas made out there as he need shirts for the summer so we went to Hollister and $135 later we left. What did I get from the mall........a $12 pair of Khaki short and some plug in refills from Bath and Body Works.
It was a VERY nice day and the kids and Hank got me a outside clock, a new mailbox and a GC for a pedicure. Any guess on what I am doing this week?

No comments: