Saturday, April 28, 2007

What a DIFFERENCE 2 Days Make;-)
















This is what Friday Morning looked like.....we got up when Nicholas did for Swim at 430 and this it looked like at 6:59. And YES someone had already come to our 8 to 1 Garage Sale. Next shows what Saturdayafternoon looked like....$1297 not including change or the $10 the man who bought our couch still owes me (he is picking it up Monday). Can I tell you how THRILLED and shocked I am. I am a pretty lucky Garage Sale person BUT this is the best one I have ever had.
I took 1 load to Goodwill and I am home and TIRED!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Holy cow! Maybe you should start a business of running/organizing garage sales for people. You can come and help me anyday!
BTW, I love your blog.
Hope to see you this summer. Julie