Friday, April 13, 2007

4 Months today:)


Well, it is hard to believe it is 4 months today since my surgery. In some ways it seems a lot longer then that and in others it seems like I just had it. Sooooo as of today I am down.....86 pds!!! (20 pre-diet and 66 since surgery) and I am THRILLED!!!! I have defently slowed down in my losing and I really need to EXERCISE more. I did start losing hair this week and I hope that ends soon as I know I am eating a lot more protein (Plus I got a HC yesterday and I LOVED how she cut it last time and HATE how she cut it this time:( so it needs to GROW Fast:)

3 comments:

AMYLEA said...

I just found your blog sight. i dont remeber how i got here...it was linked or something. i am so fasinated with your journey through the gastric bypass surgery. i have been exploring the idea...i am 4'11..over 300 #.
i am scared of the process...and scared of the alternatinve of no surgery. do you have any advice...or ideas that i should consider? thanks amy

Diana said...

Hi,
Email me anytime and I can tell you all about my experiece with the surgery:) I said for over 2 years I would not do it but everytime I saw someone that lost a lot of weight and I said "how did you do it they always answered Gastric Bypass" It has been a good decision for me (so far) even with the complications I had in the beginning.
INDdianaW@aol.com
Diana

terry b said...

hey diane, great job on the weight loss, i am impressed...also, do you think you should be calling that game bonkers instead of bunco...you have some wild and crazy friends.......terry