Monday, April 16, 2007

They are OFF:-{}




Nicholas went to the Ortho today and they ask what color bands he wanted and he told them and she said "well you are not getting that color as we are taking them OFF"!!!! Can I tell you how DAMN happy I am that they are off. I know he did not take as long as some kids but I was getting tired of pulling him out of school every month for the ortho.
I think his teeth look WONDERFUL!!! I would recommend anyone to there office as I think they did a great job. Nicholas front teeth were straight but the back were coming in at a angle and we did notice that his front were moving. I have promiced him chewy crap for 2 years so I guess tomorrow I will be going to Target for Laffy Taffy, Licorice, StarBurst ect...

2 comments:

boxwoman said...

Gabi says to Nicholas "You are SO STINKIN LUCKY!!!!

They look great Nicholas!!

Suzanne said...

AWESOME smile Nicholas! Now make sure your mom makes good on the promise of yummy chewy things :-}