Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday:)

Well, it is 6 o'clock in the morning and I am awake so I decided to update my blog:)
I went back to work yesterday, only for 2 hours since our Grant $ was cut in 1/2 so we are only working 2 hours a day, 4 days a week. After my big 2 hours I went to Marsh and then home for a LONG nap. Can I tell you how worn out I was. Today I am going to try Target as I have not been there in over a month.
Lets get back to Marsh....we all know they are having trouble and closing stores. Well, as much as I hate going in WalMart, it is much cheaper. I went to buy Yogurt and it was 93 cents a tub at Marsh compared to 50 cents at WM. Hello....that is almost DOUBLE and they only had 1 of the 3 flavors I like!!!!

Now for the BIG news......53 pds as of this morning:) I am thrilled. I am feeling a lot better and the pain in my back is not as bad. I am sooooo hoping the worse is over. I know I need to get alot more protein in but it is soooo hard. Last night I ate a little bit of Wendys chili and it was really good.

No comments: