Friday, January 05, 2007

3th Times the Charm!

Well, we are hoping the old saying 3th times the charm holds true as I have been back in the hospital all week. I woke up on the 1st in pain and then started with fevers and went back to the ER around 7 and have been there till today. I have 3 absecces (spelling) on my spleen from when I leaked last time. So I have been on IV antibotics all week and came home with a Central, Pecc line and have to stay on them for another week. One I take 3 times a day and the other 2 times a day.
Sooooo, I am hoping this is the END of the bad and the rest will all be GOOD. I feel better then I did last week at this time, so that is good.
Good news in I am down 39 pds:)
A BIG BIG thank you to Diane for bring me home from the hospital. Samantha for keeping Tyler over night and ALL day Thursday since Wednesday was not a good day for the kids and to DENISE for sitting at the hospital with me on Wednesday night till 10:00 when I knew I was dieing and being such a GREAT friend.

1 comment:

diane h said...

So glad you are back home! When you are ready for samples and recipes, let me know. *HUGS*