Saturday, January 13, 2007

This Week

Well, this week I had to go in for a cat scan on Thursday and see the Dr on Friday. I actually DROVE myself on Thursday but had Hank go with me on Friday (good thing). When I went to the Dr she said I had fluid around my lungs, which I kind of knew since I was so out of breathe. They "tapped" me and took out almost a liter of fluid and let me say once my lung started to reinflate IT HURT LIKE HELL. I am hoping this works and the fluid stays away as the next step would surgically going in and breaking up the fluid and putting a drainage tube in. Keep your fingers and anything else crossed that this is it.
I go again next Friday for another cat scan and back to her the following Monday. They took the picc line out yesterday so I feel like a free women.

Good News is....drum roll please.....I had part of a smoothie yesterday and it was wonderful.
Other good news is as of today, which is a month since my surgery, I have lost 25 pds and I lost 2o on the pre diet so I have lost a total of 45 pds. Personally I think it should 100 for what I have been through since it has not been a easy or fun way to lose.
Thanks again to everyone who calls, offers to help with the kids and "babysit" me:) We apprecaite everything everyone has done.

No comments: