Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tomorrow is the BIG Day:)


Well for those of you that know and those that do not...tomorrow is my Gastric Bypass surgery. I am having the RNY type (howfully Lapro). I thought I would be nervous but so far I am not at all (which I take as a really good sign:)
I do not think I have ever though anything out as much as this..someone said today to me "you have thought about it for 3 years" I said NO, I have said for 3 years I would not do it but after a lot of research, thought and praying I realized this is what I NEED to do. Soo my next post will be in a few days and I will let you ALL know how it went. Thanks to ALL who have been so supportive of me and MY decision.

1 comment:

Wilson Fam said...

Diana-

I am excited for you. I will keep you in my prayers. I have been mulling the same decision around in my head for almost 2 years! Keep me posted!

Sonja