Monday, December 18, 2006

Its Monday:-)

Well I got home Friday around 6:00 and I have to say I feel pretty good. I am sore today and I know that is because I did to much this weekend. Saturday I actually made Chicken Soup so I would have homemade broth instead of can broth to eat. We wrapped Christmas gifts Saturday night untill 11:30/12:00 so that was a lot of bending and moving and yesterday my parents and sister came up and we went to Sams Club, which as a lot of walking. I actually cut my mom and dads hair before they left (Tylers later that night) and then SAT and watched Survivor!!! My mom and sister both brought meals up for this week and I even did chicken and noodles in the crockpot for them to eat before they left . Yes, it smelled so good, but I am on a dixie cup size cup of clean liquids once a hour. So for now it is gatoraid, propel, chicken broth and jello for me. I would LOVE to have a mint since I still have that "crappy" taste in my mouth.
I can say the surgery was much better then I was expecting. Wednesday and Thursday were not the most "fun" days but by Friday is was so much better. Personally I think once I was off the Morphine and on a liquid pain med. I did sooo much better:)
I own Diane H a appology since I feel asleep when she was there. (I do feel really bad about that)
DENISE, Yes I am mentationing your name, YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND A GIRL CAN EVER HAVE...Thanks for ALL you did which is more then I can all say. You were a huge help to Hank and your Christmas picture you drew was the first thing I saw each day. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!
I am happy to be home and even happier that the surgery to over with. Worrying about it was worse then the actual surgery.

2 comments:

Denise said...

It is so easy to be your friend. I did nothing that you would not have done for me 10 times over. I am truly blessed to have you in my life! "YOU COMPLETE ME". :) I'm just so thankful that you are feeling better and on the mend. I can't wait to kick some butt in euchre! xoxo

Wilson Fam said...

Diana-

So glad to hear you are doing well. i am still praying for your continued strength! Keep hanging in there!

hugs-

Sonja