Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Parade & Breakfast with Santa




This weekend was one of my favorite weekends of the year. We had the Columbus Christmas Parade and Breakfast with Santa in Brown County. Tyler was in the parade with Cub Scouts and Hank walked and gave out CANDY:-)
The parade has gotten alot longer and the PIG was my favorite. And YES, We sat with Denise and her family (Jill and hers too;). Denise wanted her name mention in my blog..personally I think she needs to get her own blog and she can talk about herself in it.
The next day we did our ANNUAL Breakfast with Santa. We have been doing this every year and it is a favorite in our family. My mom and dad and my sister and her kids come down. AND yes...we now have the oldest kids there but we still have FUN.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

LOVE the pig! How fun is that.....