Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter Formal

Nicholas went to his Winter Formal last Saturday and even though I am the "MOM" I think he looked pretty darn handsome and I think Kayleigh looked beautiful!! I did get a little teary as Nicholas wore my dads tie tack. Nicholas thought the world of my dad, he once said "when I grow up I hope I am 1/2 the gentleman that Grandpa is" He was so afraid he would lose it (he didn't).
He had a GREAT time at the dance and one of the moms had them all over after the dance and they ALL spent the night there. Yes, I was OK with that as it was a HUGE group and I am glad he was not driving home in the middle of the night. The first weekend in May is the PROM and since he is a JUNIOR this will be his first year to go...I honestly can not believe he is a junior. I just can not imagine that I only have 1 more year with him at home before we both;) go off to college!




No comments: