Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hanks Dad


Hanks dad passed away Wednesday night this week. He had fallen the end of last week and was not doing well so Hank and his brother both booked a flight out for Friday morning but sadly enough he did not last till Hank and his brother arrived. The kids and I could not get a flight out so only Hank went. We hope to go out soon and spend some time with his mom and hopefully his mom will come spend some time with us soon:)
His dad lived a long life but it is still HARD when it is your parent who passes away.
YaYu you will be missed!!

3 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm so sorry. Losing a parent is never easy. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Joannah said...

My heart goes out to Hank's mom and your whole family. It's so hard to lose a loved one.

Anonymous said...

Diana and Hank

I was so sorry to hear of Hank's Dad's death. He led a good and long life. I know he will be missed.

Love,

Suzanne's Mom,

Nancy